RSS Athletics is aimed at providing extracurricular sport opportunities throughout the year. The majority of the events are geared toward grades 6 – 9, but there are also activities for younger students. Fall sports will be getting underway as soon as possible.
Community and parent coaches are essential to the success of our athletic program. If you are interested in being a coach or co-coaching, please let Mr. Kinghorn know by contacting the school.
We are hoping to run the following teams. More information regarding these opportunities will be posted here as soon as we have the details.
- Cross country running – both the West Kootenay School Circuit (Gr. 6-9), and the elementary cross-country meet.
- K-7 District Cross-Country
- Volleyball – Gr. 6/7 Boys and Girls; Gr. 8/9 Boys and Girls
- Basketball – Gr. 6/7 Boys and Girls; Gr. 8/9 Boys and Girls
- Track and Field – Gr.’s 4-7